twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

I want to create batch file that will automtcally send my email through outlook express at 5 pm daily.?

I want to create batch file that will automtcally send my email through outlook express at 5 pm daily with the attachement. By clicking this batch command file everything must be done and sent using the POP3/SMTP . Big thanks for those who answer.
I want to create batch file that will automtcally send my email through outlook express at 5 pm daily.?
As-salaam alaikum





I think you might need to use some auto emailer software....such as either of these:


http://www.automsw.com/


http://www.softlist.net/program/auto_mai...


The first looks like it is shareware but it mentions a free version but that might be limited. The second is freeware. They are said to be easy to learn but I have no personal experience to go on. There might be other software programs or perhaps an outlook/outlook express add-on if you want to search under:


Ξ outlook express auto emailer Ξ


or:


Ξ outlook express bulk emailer Ξ


.....you could also try adding the words: freeware, shareware or open source...depending on which type you might prefer.





Hope that helps.


Best wishes.


Wasalam.
Reply:Its an interesting question, friend if you gets the right answer then please its a request to you that please mail me the copy of your answer at sharad_loves@yahoo.com.


thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment