twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do i get my outlook express email icon back in my tool bar?

Hi, submitted this question a few days ago, received an answer to right click menu bar, choose customize, press reset and close...did this, but I have only gmail icon and yahoo mail neither of which I use or will ever use; I just want my regular email icon to appear. It used to be just an envelope with the word mail. This is on my tool bar as well, but it is yahoo mail. Now I need to get rid of those three icons (how?) and would like to place my regular email icon there. Not very computer savy, so please subit answers like you were talking to a dummy (thats me)


thanks all,


B.
How do i get my outlook express email icon back in my tool bar?
Make sure the toolbar is unlocked first (right click on toolbar). Then I think all you have to do is drag the outlook express icon from your desktop into the toolbar, and it saves it there. Then, when done, lock your toolbar again so you don't delete it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment