twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am using Outlook Express I have been trying to receive a email message for 4 hrs. What is going on?

I have closed the email and tried again but the same thing happens. I dont think it could be that big of a file. It says receiving message 14 of 30. I dont know what to do. Please help!
I am using Outlook Express I have been trying to receive a email message for 4 hrs. What is going on?
are you sure that you have the right name or password, maybe you need to remove the program from your computer, and then install it again. that or there maybe a virus that wants to come through with the file that is being recieved and with virsus scans on computers these days, its prevented. you might want to check with the send on what they are sending or if they can send it to another address or though fax.

No comments:

Post a Comment