twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MS Outlook Express Email HELP!!!?

I sent a large file from my mom's computer to mine.....3 days ago. Still stuck in my mom's computer and won't stop sending. She has turned off the computer, closed Express, all that stuff. She cannot get any new emails, and in fact, Express won't let her go to her inbox or any other boxes. She also disconnected the internet from her computer and when she put it back on, the file is still there trying to send. She's pretty PO'd at me and I can't blame her. Any ideas on how to get this file to quit??
MS Outlook Express Email HELP!!!?
1. She can't open the "Outbox" folder in Outlook Express?? The attempt to "Send" should be able to be deleted from there.





2. Or, with Outlook X not running %26gt; from the source location of that file %26gt; temporarily rename or move the file to a different folder ... or delete it if she doesn't need it.
Reply:I would force outlook to close via Ctrl+alt+delete and close the process. It will be like outlook.exe. Then uninstall and Reinstalling it after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment