twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Outlook Express Email Help!!?

I just got an email on Outlook Express.


I tried to send something to myself, and see if i would get it.


Then this message popped up saying: Some errors occured while prossecing the requested tasks. Please review the list of errors below for more details.





then i can't do anything about it. what should i do, how do i know what my @________.com is. my email should be:: liveyerrlife26@ but i dont' know the rest.


PLEASE HELPP!!
Outlook Express Email Help!!?
whomever you pay to access the internet is the name you need, like these:


comcast.com


peoplepc.com


aol.com





Also the company you pay to use the internet has a web page with detailed instructions for setting up your e-mail
Reply:what are the errors


add details here


i can help


you can email me by clicking oh the picture beside this answer


and choose email apprentice


open outlook


in Grey area


click tools


accounts


mail


add


you will need incoming and out going server info


who do you get internet service from

No comments:

Post a Comment