twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OUTLOOK EXPRESS; EMAIL hELP!?

Okay; so my dad got a new laptop. and her gave me his laptop im currently on. %26amp; It works perfect and everything. But before my parents email would work fine. but when his old one, the email stopped working. My dad didnt get his new one till the 21st [feb] The emails stopped on the 18th. And when mom went on here [my laptop; my dads old one] [NOTE: my parents ARENT divorced//seperated] So when she went to go check the email, a thing popped up saysing logon, and there information was saved so all you needed to do was click ok. [ALSO NOTE: ON MY DADS NEW LAPTOP HE DOESNT USE OUTLOOK EXPRESS, USES HIS WORK EMAIL; NOT THIS FAMILY ONE IM TALKING ABOUT] So how can i fix it, so my mom can check the email??








---*I know this may sound confussing; but i tried to word it as best as i could! Please help me!
OUTLOOK EXPRESS; EMAIL hELP!?
i don't care about your parents' relationship.


u said all you had to do was click ok to get the email, so what's the problem?
Reply:i'm also confused maybe i need some more info....


are you living in the same house w/ your parents? are you using DSL or dial up for the connection ? what are the mail servers you are using? ok if you are not living with your parents and you have a different ISP from there's then there email servers on outlook might not work with your own ISP. call your parent's ISP tech support and ask them if they have a web based mail where your parents can check there messages from. Because before the messages could get in to your outlook express the messages are saved on the servers for your ISP and you can check thru their web based mail like an online mail. hope this helps.
last name

No comments:

Post a Comment