twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I need help with my OUTLOOK EXPRESS email account.?

I really need somebody who is computer savy to give me some advice about my outlook express email. When I click into it it says that it is receiving mail and it the will freeze up. I have about 16 emails from the same address and I guess they were a virus or something. I am in a real jam because I have SO much information in that email account that I can't get to. I really need to recover this email account. PLEASE anybody that might know what the deal is and could give me some advice I would be very grateful. Thanks.
I need help with my OUTLOOK EXPRESS email account.?
If you have @msn.com, hotmail.com or q.com e mail account set up on outlook express and you are only concerned on getting your e mail - you can always open them by going to www.hotmail.com.


If your e mail account is is other than those that I have mentioned - you might wanna try the e mail provider to check out if they have the alternative way of opening it through a web based mail...
Reply:when did it start

No comments:

Post a Comment