twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

In our office me and one other person is using same email in outlook express we have a problem that on my comp

In our office me and one other person is using same email in outlook express we have a problem that on my computer i am receiving emails but we are not receiving emails on the second computer and also it depend if the second person start first its outlook express then he receieve emails and i am not receiving and every thing is same on both computers like email address and password so please help us.
In our office me and one other person is using same email in outlook express we have a problem that on my comp
That means it is set up to delete messages from the server after downloading them. You need to go to the account settings on each computer and turn off the option of deleting messages from the server.
male name

No comments:

Post a Comment