twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can I still use outlook express for my email if I have Verizon Fios now?

Yes you can. Set it up like this:





Go to Tools


Accounts


If you have accounts set up just choose one and click properties, if you don't, choose add and then follow the steps given on your screen.





When it comes time for the server info:





incoming mail server is: POP3


incoming mail is: incoming.verizon.net


outgoing mail is: outgoing.verizon.net





The e-mail name is going to be what ever you email name is without the "@verizon.net"


don't forget to put in you password
Can I still use outlook express for my email if I have Verizon Fios now?
yes. If you go to verizon's home page and search help for POP3/IMAPI you will find the settings for OLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment