twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

I need to create my resume on Windows Outlook Express so I can email to potential employers. How do I do this?

I am trying to create my resume in my Outlook Express , since my friend has tried to email to me %26amp; it's not working. Please help. I am somewhat computer literature ( I know how to cut %26amp; paste at the very least.....LOL!!!!) Please help
I need to create my resume on Windows Outlook Express so I can email to potential employers. How do I do this?
you want to create your resume in a program like Microsoft Word and then use Outlook to email it. personally I create resumes in Word than convert them to Adobe PDF documents then email them..
Reply:The best way of doing it is to write your cover letter and resume in the word processing program that you are using, make sure that you check your spelling, then cut and paste your cover letter and resume into Outlook Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment