twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Recover an old Outlook Express email address?

A few years ago i lost my computer which had my first e-mail account on outlook express. ended with @aerobat747.com





I'm going through my newer computers OE and trying to see if i can recover it (dont think so) and wanted to know what a couple of the boxes it wants me to fill in (to open my old email address) are.





The incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server:


and


Outgoing mail (SMTP) server:





its been a long time and i didn't set up my current outlook address but i probably dont have what i'm going to need to enter in the pop3 box....
Recover an old Outlook Express email address?
I don't know it off hand. Try pop.aerobat747.com and


smtp.aerobat747.com





If the pop doesn't work try mail.aerobat747.com


If the smtp doesn't work try relay.aerobat747.com

No comments:

Post a Comment