twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I get my Outlook Express 6 email to work, I think it's not set up yet.?

Please tell me step by step how to get it working.
How can I get my Outlook Express 6 email to work, I think it's not set up yet.?
Under Tools-Accounts, you'll need to fill in some information, such as your email address, password, and POP3 and SMTP servers. If you contact your ISP, or if you visit your ISP's website, you may be able to find some of this information. Some web-based email accounts (Yahoo, for example) won't work with Outlook Express (without a third party being involved anyway) - you'll have to check with them individually for details on that.
Reply:you need to call your internet provider and have a tech person walk you through setting it up because each ISP compamy is different

No comments:

Post a Comment