twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

I can't find outlook express email. What happened?

When I click on mail on the top of the page I get Yahoo Mail instead of Out Look Express that I always use. How can I change this?
I can't find outlook express email. What happened?
I think something or you accidentally changed your mail client. Heres how to change:








XP Users: Open up Internet Explorer. Select: Tools%26gt;Internet Options%26gt;Programs. If you look under "Mail". if Yahoo! Mail is selected, swithc it back to outlook express or MS Outlook.





Vista Users: Open up Start menu%26gt;Control Panel%26gt; Set Programs and Access Defaults%26gt; Select ALL the Mail stuff and click Change or something similar to that. Select Outlook or Outlook Express.





In Vista, its called something similar to Set Programs and access Defaults.





Hope this helps!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment