twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

How do i do download my important email from my yahoomail to my outlook express?

You can opt to access your Yahoo Mail Account through Outlook Express. This option is available to all Yahoo Mail accounts including the free accounts. Log into your Yahoo Mail account. Click on "Options" which is located in the top right hand corner. You will be taken to the mail options page. This is split into two columns. In the Management colum click "POP Access and Forwarding". Select "Web and POP access". Click on "View POP Settings". A page headed "POP Access settings" will load. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page click on "Setting up Microsoft Outlook Express". This will take you to a page that wil give you specific information on setting up Outlook Express.
How do i do download my important email from my yahoomail to my outlook express?
I tried to do this a few years ago. I discovered it is a pay feature of Yahoo mail. If you are using free email, you will need to upgrade.





If you go to your mail screen, in the upper right hand corner is an 'Upgrade' link. Follow the link and you will see your upgrade options. What you are looking for is POP access. It looks like you get POP access with either the Yahoo mail Plus or with Business mail.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment