twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

How can I retrieve email lost from Outlook Express?

When I left work yesterday, Outlook Express asked me if I would like to compact my mailbox (which I have done numerous times). When I arrived this morning all the messages for the last eleven months are no where to be found. Is there a legitimate reason? Is this some cruel Leap Day trick??? Can I find these messages? Please help!!!
How can I retrieve email lost from Outlook Express?
You can't unless a 2rd party tool is installed. There's a limit for your mailbox folder is limited more less of 2GB or your mailbox folder is probably corrupted. Sometimes the compact method might destroy of delete your mails.





Try using Office Recovery, a tool for recovering damaged email from Outlook Express. (trial)


http://www.officerecovery.com/outlookexp...





Ht2脴

No comments:

Post a Comment